Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laura_Lee
Beginner

Has anyone used Ribbonmoon?

Laura_Lee, 6 of November of 2008 at 13:13 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hello ladies - just wondering if anyone has used Ribbonmoon.co.uk? I placed an order with them but I've not had any reponse to my emails about it and there is no phone number on their website so a little concerned I'll never get my ribbons... [:'(]

Perhaps some hitchers have used them who could set my mind at rest! ?

Thanks all, Laura

7 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousRedStationery76738, 17 of June of 2020 at 17:53
  • The Sock Chicken
    Beginner August 2010
    The Sock Chicken ·
    • Hide content

Sorry Laura - Can't help, but by replying your post will be bounced up. And I am now singing "We're off to Button Moon"!!! In my head of course!

• Laura_Lee
    Beginner
    Laura_Lee ·
    • Hide content

...follow Mr Spoon... ? I love the name of the website... told OH about it and was saying "do you see what they did there...? They sell Buttons too you know!" He didn't find it as funny as me!

Oh well will have to wait and see if they EVER get back to me or if its £20 down the swanny.... Just when I found the perfect colour too. Great.

• The Sock Chicken
    Beginner August 2010
    The Sock Chicken ·
    • Hide content

Have they took your money? Is there not even an email address on their site?

• The Sock Chicken
    Beginner August 2010
    The Sock Chicken ·
    • Hide content

Just found this review. Might be worth checking the money went just in case the order didnt go through.

https://www.kelkoogroup.com/

• Laura_Lee
    Beginner
    Laura_Lee ·
    • Hide content

Zippy - how do you find this stuff? You are the google-master.

Unfortuantely it went straight from my PayPal account.... all my hard earned (well hard ebay-ed) dosh gone... sob. 3 messages I've sent them now and no reply....

• M
    Beginner September 2007
    MrsKitty ·
    • Hide content

Laura I use Ribbonmoon and they are usually very good. I got an email a little while ago saying they were off on holiday so maybe they are not back yet (or busy trying to catch up)? I put in an order a few days ago that I am waiting for too so hopefully we won't need to wait wait too much longer for our ribbon!

• Laura_Lee
    Beginner
    Laura_Lee ·
    • Hide content

? Thanks so much for letting me know MrsKitty! That has really set my mind at rest.

I ordered and paid via PayPal which picked up an old address I didn't realise was still listed and I was worried they would be posted to my old house... ? Hopefully they are just on holiday and will get my email before posting... I thought it was strange as the samples came really quickly.

• L
    LuxuriousRedStationery76738 ·
    • Hide content

Hi I used them for the first time recently and received someone else’s order. They have not responded to either of our emails.

would not recommend them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics