Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner July 2016

Has anyone used www.okdress.co.uk?

Little_MrsA2B, 12 of December of 2015 at 21:52 Posted on Planning 0 2

Just wondered if anyone had used this site for bridesmaids dresses? My BMs have seen this

http://www.okdress.co.uk/2015-shining-v-neck-bridesmaid-dress-sku701153/

I think the dresses come from China though. There seems to be a real split in reviews. If anyone has any experience of this site, I'd love to hear your views Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by Paula @ Ollievision, 14 of December of 2015 at 08:11
  • Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

There are lots of sellers from China who are selling the produce from just a handful of factories. I've done an image search and your dress appears to be widely available from other Chinese re-sellers, eg via AliExpress. If the one you're looking at has bad reviews then I'd avoid them and go with a more established seller.

Also, see if the ebay sellers, eg RealLove69 has your dress available. Some of the UK shops have contracts with the Chinese factoriies too. Try TiAdoro in Scotland as purchases via them are covered by UK consumer law.

• L
    Beginner July 2016
    Little_MrsA2B ·
    • Hide content

Hi Paula. Thank you so much for your reply. I didn't think of an image search! Genius!

Although my search on ebay for ReaLove69 shows no feedback and no items for sale? I'm not great with technology so it could well be me!

I will keep having a look elsewhere, thanks so much ?

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I found her! It's this seller http://www.ebay.ph/usr/real_love69

I remember the name from her being recommended in bridal groups on Facebook.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics