Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha2704
Beginner July 2011

Has anyone/is anyone using Polly Jensen for Hair & Makeup?

Samantha2704, 2 February, 2011 at 20:58 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi All,

I spoke to Polly a few days ago and am 'provisionally booked' for my wedding....just wondered if anyone else is having her, or anyone who has already had her and can review please!

Thanks So Much!! Xxx

3 replies

Latest activity by Samantha2704, 3 February, 2011 at 17:50
  • Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

Hi Samantha!

I haven't booked her but she is on my list of people to speak to / have a trial with, as my photographer recommended her to me Smiley smile She did the make up at the last wedding he covered at my venue - I can give you the link to some pictures of that wedding so you can see the bride's makeup if that helps?

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

Ohhhh yes please! That would be so helpful!.....I have looked at the pictures on her website but she did tell me they were very old pictures but still her work is good and when i looked her up on the internet there were alot of good reviews!

Thanks again Blonde Viki! Xxx

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I've taken a while to come back - hectic day at work!!

Here is the link: http://www.randallphotography.co.uk/blog/2010/08/15/helene-matthew-wedding-chatsworth-house-derbyshire/

Polly did the make up at this weddong - you can even see her in a couple of the pics! I like how she has quite a natural approach and the makeup doesn't look too heavy Smiley smile

If you get to meet up with her before I do, let me know how it goes!

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou!

She is really good at giving the natural look, i hope she would be able to do mine with maybe more detail to the eyes as i think thats my best feature!

I may email her and ask her if she has a portfolio that i can go and have a look at

Thanks again Viki! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics