Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*PJ*
Beginner July 2010

Having the same wedding dress as friend or relative who are getting married before you!

*PJ*, 12 May, 2010 at 07:35 Posted on Planning 0 5

Was so panicky! Then i read this and it calmed me down! Just thought I'd post for anyone else who is panicking like me! ?

/updates/

P xx

5 replies

Latest activity by *PJ*, 12 May, 2010 at 12:23
  • lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Has this happened to you PJ?? The article is really good actually isn't it cos when my friend announced they were going to get married 3 weeks before us the first thing I did was send her a link to my dress and tell her to ensure she didn't buy it!!! But actually, who would have really noticed if she had? Bridal gowns look so different on people - I know the model on mine for one looks VERY different than I do, (lol obviously), and it's true what it says about hair, your veil, possible tiaras etc.

Must feel strange still though if it happens to you - we all make such a fuss about The Dress - I have nightmares that something goes wrong with mine in the shop, etc all the time!

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

I would change my dress if this happened. Esp if I was the second to get married.

• bygeorge
    bygeorge ·
    • Hide content

I can't remember who it was off the top of my head, but someone one here a year or so ago had the same dress as the other bride getting married at their venue on the same day! Too late to do anything about it then, but they had some classic pics of the two of them together!!

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS

• *PJ*
    Beginner July 2010
    *PJ* ·
    • Hide content

Nope! Never happened to me, I just worry about little things like this all the time!!! Had a huge chat with my mum about it and she thinks im just a worrier!! Even if it turned out i had the same dress as someone else i dont think i would change it, i picked my dress for a reason and it wouldn't be right finding another dress!!!

I have nightmares about the dress aswell all the time, I will be at work and it will pop in my head someone spilling wine or something on it ahhhhh, think i might turn into bridezilla if that happened!! haha!

Stazzel what does WWS mean?

P xx

• *PJ*
    Beginner July 2010
    *PJ* ·
    • Hide content

Bygeorge - well at least the found the fun side of it!! ha!

P xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics