Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

overtherainbow

Hayfever sufferers - recommendation, Nose Zapper!

overtherainbow, 7 June, 2010 at 07:43 Posted on Planning 0 4

Last year I purchased a new device from Lloyds Pharmacy which basically is two small prongs which you push into your nostrils and you switch it on and it lights up. After two minutes, the lights go out and you are sniff free and itchy eye free all day! I tried all last year to buy one but everywhere had sold out but I managed to get one after the hayfever season was over so only just got to start using it this year. It's blooming fantastic! I normally start in March with tree pollen followed by grass pollen allergy and , so far, haven't needed to reach for the spray my doctor gives me at all. Well worth a try and at £14.99 (last year's price) works out cheaper in the long run than prescription charges too. Just thought I would share with any other hayfever sufferers Smiley smile

4 replies

Latest activity by overtherainbow, 7 June, 2010 at 11:41
  • Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

I'll definitely give that a try! What is it called?

I've been surviving on claritin (don't think this is as effective as it used to be on me!) and sudafed nasal spray (which is excellent for drying up runny noses).

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

This is a link to it :-

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1008&storeId=90&productId=5383

I can't actually take tablets because I take blood pressure medication so can only use the Beconase spray which tastes vile Smiley sad so this is so much better for me and it works!

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

I've been using mine this year and it's a god send...although you don't look sexy using it...more like rudolph!

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

Thanks!

Does it work for other allergies as well? Like pet hair?

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooo not sure about that, but maybe Lloyds could tell you? Tadah, you're right! you do look a bit like Rudolf but who cares - it works!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics