Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C

Helllo :) 1st post - any body got/getting married at Harlaxton Manor, Grantham?

cocktail_nyc, 17 of October of 2012 at 11:46 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi all been lurking a few weeks. Love all you hitchers already you are all so helpful and you have already provided me with a lot of handy tips and helpful advice by reading through everyones posts.

I am from Leeds/ Bradford (i am bang in the middle lol) although there are lots of beautiful venues like Rudding park, Harewood house etc near me, i have gone and fallen completely in love with Harlaxton Manor. However slightly scared its 1hour 50mins away and i am unsure of suppliers /area/ everything really!!!

i am just after any advice really.. have you ever been? ever got married there. is it reasonably priced? obviously i will set up a meeting with them but i just wanted a heads up before i go i really hope its affordable it is absolutely beautiful!

Thanks in advance

1 replies

Latest activity by Kjay, 17 of October of 2012 at 15:03
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I got married there!

I might be biased but it is the best venue ever.

They only do about 12 to 14 weddings a year and I would be shocked if 2013 isn't already booked up. They will probably be releasing 2014 dates soon so I would get in touch with Ellen soon.

Whether it is affordable or not depends on your budget and amount of guests really! Venue hire is pretty high but then price per head is very reasonable so if you have a lot of guests then it actually works out cheaper than a lot of other venues.

I'm from Leeds also!

If you need any help with suppliers, give me a shout. My wedding report link is in my signature too if you want to have a look and there are some suppliers listed on there.

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Welcome along- you have found the oracle in Kharv!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics