Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlie-Lou
Beginner June 2012

Hello, I'm New! :) xxx

Charlie-Lou, 11 September, 2011 at 22:09 Posted on Planning 0 12

Hello, as the title says, i'm new however have been lurking for a couple of weeks and have finally plucked up the courage to say 'hello'. I got engaged in Paris in 2008, have been with my H2B for 4 and a half years and we have finally set a date for our wedding; Friday 29th June 2012. I have most of the 'major' things booked and was quite calm until i started looking at this forum and realised how much there's still left to do. Hehehe. Just by lurking i have lots of ideas already and i'm really excited to be on here. Smiley smile xxx

12 replies

Latest activity by brenda.hu, 13 September, 2011 at 06:57
  • Big Apple
    Beginner February 2013
    Big Apple ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlie-Lou. This place is adictive so watch out!!! Looking forward to hearing all your plans!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

? Welcome to Hitched

• M
    Beginner May 2012
    MrsDWT ·
    • Hide content

Hello & Welcome to hitched.

Personally, my favourite wedding forum as you can almost always be sure someone will give you an honest answer ?

How did you H2b Propose if you dont mind me asking?

Happy Planning!!!

• Charlie-Lou
    Beginner June 2012
    Charlie-Lou ·
    • Hide content

I don't mind you asking at all Smiley smile....it was on this:

We were staying at Hotel New York at Disneyland Paris and on his birthday we went on this hot air balloon and thats when he asked me. He was very wobbly because nervous about asking me and about the fact we were on a hot air balloon so he didn't get down on one knee but it was still very romantic and one if the best days of my life. Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner May 2012
    MrsDWT ·
    • Hide content

Awww that is so lovely. I love hearing how people's proposals went.

It always amazed me how nervous my H2B was as i had been hinting about getting engaged for ever so he probably knew i'd say yes but he was soooo nervous.

• Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Welcome its great you have now plucked up the courage no strangers here just friends your yet to meet congratulations x x

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlie-Lou

Congratulations and welcome to Hitched! Awe, what a wonderful proposal!! You will find loads of advice and ideas on here. It is very addictive. Good luck with your planning.

Sally xxx

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlie-Lou

Congratulations & Welcome to Hitched ?

What a fab proposal, Paris is one of my favourite places!

• Charlie-Lou
    Beginner June 2012
    Charlie-Lou ·
    • Hide content

Thank You for your replies i'm already addicted i think, but loving everyones advice. Smiley smile xxx

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlie_lou,

Welcome to Hitched. Have you got your dress yet? You'll probably have guessed from lurking that we do love pictures of anything and everything planning related!

Look forward to hearing more about your plans. x

• Charlie-Lou
    Beginner June 2012
    Charlie-Lou ·
    • Hide content

No i haven't got my dress yet that is the only 'major' thing left to do and it seems like mission in possible at the minute, i'm going next week with my 2 bestfriends (BM's) and my Mum, HOPEFULLY i'll see something i like. I want off the shoulder, quite big with a bit of sparkle. Smiley winking xx

• brenda.hu
    Beginner June 2012
    brenda.hu ·
    • Hide content

Hello , welcome to this big family !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics