Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner September 2016

HELP!! Bridesmaids dress Edinburgh

ali-hamm, 8 of June of 2016 at 13:12 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi there, we are looking for dresses for our bridesmaids and don't really know where to start.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend some shops to try in Edinburgh/Glasgow. We are on a budget so don't want to spend more than £100 per dress if possible.

Thanks

Ali

2 replies

Latest activity by RhonaH, 8 of June of 2016 at 19:42
  • DreamsComeTrue2015
    Beginner July 2017
    DreamsComeTrue2015 ·
    • Hide content

Try Wed2B in Glasgow. I wouldn't bother with the bridal dresses - not much choice and the assistants aren't great - but the bridal dresses were good. Lots of different colours. Plus the dresses are a good price, you would defo get something for under £100.

• DreamsComeTrue2015
    Beginner July 2017
    DreamsComeTrue2015 ·
    • Hide content

Try Wed2B in Glasgow. I wouldn't bother with the bridal dresses - not much choice and the assistants aren't great - but the bridal dresses were good. Lots of different colours. Plus the dresses are a good price, you would defo get something for under £100.

Emma Roy in Edinburgh are also really good for bridesmaid dresses but I didn't buy any so I'm not sure of the price. At least you might get a chance to see what suits and can try and find it elsewhere cheaper?

Also if you're out and about try John Lewis, Monsoon or Debenhams. They have loads of dresses and there's usually a sale.

• R
    Beginner August 2016
    RhonaH ·
    • Hide content

I second

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics