Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2015

help!! can't find a band.

conway13, 5 of March of 2014 at 14:04 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi ladies, i really cannot find a band i like or a band within my budget. I've been looking for weeks, i have emailed a couple of bands but have had no response. I really don't know what to do and i really want a band for my reception.

4 replies

Latest activity by Sarah MC1, 5 of March of 2014 at 22:11
  • G
    Beginner April 2014
    gill03 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

What kind of music are you looking for? What is your budget if you don't mind me asking? What area do you live in?

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Sezwest ·
    • Hide content

We found one on band boutique website. They were very helpful too. The agents act on behalf of lots of different artists for all budgets

• C
    Beginner August 2015
    conway13 ·
    • Hide content

I live in birmingham, but wedding reception is in tamworth. Our budget is about £800 or less.

• G
    Beginner April 2014
    gill03 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We have booked a band called The suits for our wedding next month. Have a look on their website, they cover the midlands and beyond. We did see them live before we booked and were very impressed. Nice kit and play a great mix of songs. Also very prompt with responding to our queries.

Have you looked into local pubs that may have local bands performing? Have you booked your venue? If so, have you asked them what bands/live acts they can recommend?

• S
    Beginner March 2014
    Sarah MC1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I booked The Spectrum through Hitched.

Have you tried them yet? They were really good at responding fast to me.

They are really good! A few of my friends have booked them since my wedding too.

X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics