Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner December 2009

HELP!!! coach hire prices glasgow

Mariam, 10 of March of 2009 at 21:17 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi all! I have just had to change my wedding venue for January 2010 which now means that we will need to provide buses between church in glasgow and reception in ayr. I know the actual price will depend on exact times and venues but can anyone help me out with reasonably priced coach hire companies in the glasgow area?

5 replies

Latest activity by RomanticIvoryBridesmaid704, 8 of February of 2017 at 12:43
  • ebee
    Beginner January 2008
    ebee ·
    • Hide content

We used PJ travel to bus a load of our guests from Glasgow to Orkney and they were pretty reasonable ? they're based in Clydebank but would cover the whole Glasgow area I think ..

• A
    Beginner April 2012
    Abdirahman ·
    • Hide content

Welcome to Coach Broker! As the leading provider of coach hire in the U.K, you’ll be in expert hands when you make your travel booking with us. Whether you need a double decker coach for a school trip, minibus hire for an airport transfer or a standard size coach for a sightseeing tour, we can provide you with the pick of the best; plus we guarantee to find you the lowest rate around.

coach hire

• LuLu_x
    Beginner May 2012
    LuLu_x ·
    • Hide content

I got a quote for a coach to take ppl home from my venue, Largs to Glasgow and it was £180 for a 52 seater and 120 for a 45. Hope this helps x

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

....I think the OP in question may actually be married by now... Just saying.

• LuLu_x
    Beginner May 2012
    LuLu_x ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

haha didnt even notice that one thanks Smiley smile

• R
    RomanticIvoryBridesmaid704 ·
    • Hide content

Hi looking for price quote on 52 seater for wedding for 26 th February 2017 pick up 7 pm then return 12 am thank you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics