Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chidders
Beginner June 2012

Help! Colour schemes

Chidders, 25 January, 2011 at 20:34 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi there I am really struggling with a colour theme. I really love the ivory and pearl and gold schemes however both my bridesmaids are fair skinned and so will need a deeper or brighter colour dress. I would like to incorporate this colour into flowers and table decorations. I don't have the first idea about flowers as maybe that would help! Please post if you read and have ANY ideas! Xxxx

5 replies

Latest activity by Sherrie H, 25 January, 2011 at 22:38
  • Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

How about a Copper coloiur it looks fab with Pearl, Gold & Ivory:

• victoriamarie
    Beginner July 2011
    victoriamarie ·
    • Hide content

My colour scheme is ivory and dusky pink, the bridesmaid dresses are a light dusky pink and seem to suit all my bridesmaids and their skin tones.

• xsammix
    Beginner February 2011
    xsammix ·
    • Hide content

I ❤️ that colour scheme Sherrie, it's really different!

We're got a chocolate brown and hints of dusky pink scheme.

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

I don't know if this image is showing (my first flash!) but should sho my navy, gold and white theme. I think the gold is warm enough on its own.

sorry edited as flash wasn't showing! argh, having real issues with that and getting a ticker to work! sorry for messing up your thread! H x

• Chidders
    Beginner June 2012
    Chidders ·
    • Hide content

Yeah, the infamous Sherrie has posted to my thread! Sherrie, I reckon I would class you as a celebrity on hitched! lol

I love this copper theme. Interesting Winterbride, I also like the idea of Navy too, would love to see a flash when you are up and running.

I had thoguht of Coral, Eggplant, or Royal Blue. Do you think any of these would work with the Gold & Ivory look, tricky to find these colours together as examples. Also, Sherrie, which would be easiest or too difficult to co-ordinate with summer flowers.

Thanks everyone xx

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You could use Eggplant with it as well or even a Royal Blue with the other colours. Coral would be the easiest as you can have coral & Ivory flowers, Eggplant would also work well with the Mango Calla lillies:

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics