Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner September 2012

HELP! Dyeable or Coloured Satin Shoes - UK size 10 / EU 44

PhoenixAngelic, 11 April, 2012 at 16:35 Posted on Planning 0 2

So, as the title suggests, we are on the hunt for some pretty shoes for my CBM who is a UK size 10 (EU 44). She's very fed up as we just cannot seem to find anything. She doesn't want a high heel (at 6' in her socks, she doesn't particularly need an uplift plus we'll be spending quite a lot of time in the gardens/woodland etc). She's not keen on open toe shoes but would consider a slingback. Doesn't like pointy toe shapes, but to be fair they don't fit her particularly well as she has quite a wide foot too.

I thought I'd cracked it earlier when I found a site which stated size 10! The 'woohoo' lasted all of 10 seconds until I realised that they were classing a EU 43 as a 10. Wrong!

So back to the drawing board. or to be more exact, back to the font of all knowledge which is the Hitched Discussion Board.

We need help!

2 replies

Latest activity by kingfisher1923, 12 April, 2012 at 13:43
  • Trouble_gb
    Beginner September 2013
    Trouble_gb ·
    • Hide content

Try here

http://www.elegantsteps.co.uk/categories/Hard-to-find-shoe-sizes/Size-10/?gclid=CNK6ys2Yra8CFWwntAodAzn3mg

They seem to have quite a selection

Also worth looking here

https://www.crispinsshoes.com/store

x

• K
    Beginner December 2012
    kingfisher1923 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

I haven't looked for satin shoes so I don't know about that in particular, but I wear a size 9 myself!

BHS probably don't do a size 10 sadly...

I buy all my normal shoes from Brantano, but they may not do satin shoes... Might be worth a look online though. Barratts are also worth a try - I've bought some size 9s there.

Have you tried Long Tall Sally (stores and probably online as well). Also try tallgirls.co.uk.

Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics