Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner June 2015

Help for accommodation in Ibiza!

HappyYellowCakes81, 17 of August of 2014 at 15:24 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi all,

We're getting married at Elixir in June next year! I'm looking to book our accommodation and like the idea of having our friends and family nearby so we can do lots of pre-post wedding activities! I'd like to book a villa or a few that are close by or maybe a smaller hotel that we can book out for the party.

Does anyone have any recommendations? It needs to be reasonably priced - I loved the look of Can Gal but unfortunately that's a bit too pricey!

Thanks so much!

Char x

4 replies

Latest activity by CharleyElizabeth, 7 of September of 2014 at 20:22
  • S
    Beginner August 2014
    Sez2bwhatley ·
    • Hide content

Hi! I got married in Ibiza last week! Definitely got the Ibiza/wedding blues now Smiley smile Try ibizahire.com, they were brilliant with us and sorted villas, apartments, boat trips, nights our, activities etc.

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I can't help - I believe there is a massive thread over the wedding abroad/honeymoon section where the Ibizan brides are chatting, sure they'll have loads of helpful knowledge to pass down to you Smiley smile

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

We stayed in a hotel near when I shot a wedding there last year and I know some of the families were there too. The Brides Parents stayed in an amazing villa though so I'll try and find out the name of it because it would be perfect for everyone to get together at.

• Cache13
    Beginner August 2015
    Cache13 ·
    • Hide content

Look at Air B&B website as an alternative to hotels Smiley smile

• CharleyElizabeth
    Beginner August 2015
    CharleyElizabeth ·
    • Hide content

Hi Char, I'm looking for exactly the same thing! We're getting married at Elixir in Aug next year - it looks gorgeous doesn't?! We discovered Hotel Village Ibiza and Las Brisas near to the venue - we are staying at Hotel Village when we pop out to see Vickki at Elixir this October - I can let you know what it's like? Have you found any villas etc that may be good? Speak soon, love Charley xxxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics