Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S

HELP! hen do activities

sparkly_eyes, 22 of January of 2014 at 16:57 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi all,

I am the chief bridesmaid and need help with ideas for my best friends hen do. We are going to butlins for an adult weekend. Some other members of the hen party have given ideas of things for us to do during the day and I'm trying to find more ideas.

I have looked into special classes like: cocktail making, dance lessons etc etc but so far I've had no luck in finding anything near the location of where we are staying (Bognor regis) there's loads back at our hometown lol- which isn't very helpful.

Does anyone know what other things are in the area for us to do (which doesn't cost the earth)??? :-s

9 replies

Latest activity by Foo, 23 of January of 2014 at 12:32
  • S
    sparkly_eyes ·
    • Hide content

Thank you. I tried the wine tasting one but its not near the area we staying. I will try the other ideas though thanks. Problem is finding something ppl can afford as her sisters have decided we should dress up fancy dress and diff outfit for 2nd night on top of paying nearly 200 just for the accommodation that weekend lol. To say the least im a bit stressed lol

• IGB2B
    Beginner May 2014
    IGB2B ·
    • Hide content

Chocolate workshop?

• PureAnnie
    Beginner December 2015
    PureAnnie ·
    • Hide content

I know this company do amazing dance classes! Pole dancing, burlesque and more!

http://www.polepassion.com/Pole_Dance_Lessons_Bognor_Regis_s/1833.htm

• Feb2014Bride
    Beginner February 2014
    Feb2014Bride ·
    • Hide content

I have been to that butlins for a hen do before and there was a place you could go to record a CD and make a video to go with it. It didn't cost a lot and was so funny as we sounded like cats ha.

They even played the CD at the wedding reception and we all were up dancing. Luckily they had tuned it so it didn't sound too bad.

Good luck with the search!

• S
    sparkly_eyes ·
    • Hide content

Thank you all :-)

I wouldn't have thought of half of these without help.

Was the cd recording place on site? Or do you have to travel to the place?

• Helenia
    Beginner September 2011
    Helenia ·
    • Hide content

Photo treasure hunt in teams. I've done this twice and it's good fun and a bit of an ice breaker if not everyone in the group knows each other.

• Feb2014Bride
    Beginner February 2014
    Feb2014Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It was on site, just outside the main building if i remember correctly. It was a good laugh, we had all inflatables for the video and we were in fancy dress too. Then you record in groups but the others can watch / listen and thats the funniest bit.

Also just looked on the website and there is a spa, might be an idea to get some prices for there?

• Foo
    Beginner June 2014
    Foo ·
    • Hide content

Surely there are things to do on-site? Or you could go to the beach - picnic? Otherwise Brighton is only up the road, could do lunch/shopping maybe.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics