I'm really fed up I can't find a wedding venue my budget is 8k for the wedding and at the minute everywhere I've look I'd is coming up as £4500 ? I didn't think it would be this much for a venue at all I really don't want a hotel wedding it's not me at all my style is vintage does anyone have any recommendations for me I'm feeling desperate ? x
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
News
Gemma Collins's Wedding Wishlist: The GC's Top 10 Wedding...
Hey hunnies, it's the GC here and I'm sharing my top 10 favourite wedding...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Drapes: Transform Your Venue with Stylish Ceiling...
Obsessed with wedding drapes? Join the club! Discover the best ways to use...