Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2014

help!!!!!! im struggling to find bridesmaid presents :( 5 month to go

blackshawsoontobemellor, 23 of March of 2014 at 08:08 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi, peeps need ideas for my three adult bridesmaids presents i want something that is unique!

They are all similar age 24-26.

I did think of doing like a gift bag of goodies for a girls night in? With wine chocs etc but getting there favourite things in! Dont know if that doesnt seem like much thought has been put in?

Please help!!!!!!!

10 replies

Latest activity by The Little Jewellery Box, 24 of March of 2014 at 14:02
  • T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

Lots of things on etsy/amazon/ebay/amazon local/groupon/confetti

- A photo of yourself & that bridesmaid (either on the wedding day or a fun time beforehand) in a photo frame, then have the frame engraved with 'thankyou' & the wedding date

- Bracelet, locket or earrings

- An activity/experience of some sort is very memorable. I'll never forget going gliding. Depending on what you want to spend & the type of person they are, balloon ride, indoor sky diving, cooking course etc

- Engraved jewellery box/pink hip flask/atomiser

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Shely ·
    • Hide content

We are going to do heart locket necklaces for 3 and a star necklace for 1 with silver engraved trinket boxes 3 heart shaped and 1 star.

My mom's partner is buying the necklaces, so i am doing bm's their own goody bags also full of things they will like, nothing expensive. Oldest is 21 so so far i hv put in miniature fav cocktail, lip gloss, posh lolly, owl keyring (she loves owls), funky nail files etc, just buying bits when i see something that will fit. Youngest 2 are 10 and so far have lip gloss, notebook, little making kits, lolly, keyrings, nice pen etc.

All in their own personalised tote bag.

Hope that helps a little.

• flowersinherhair
    Beginner April 2014
    flowersinherhair ·
    • Hide content

I got them these necklaces and a freshwater pearl bracelet each.

Amazon sell the necklaces amongst other places

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00GFYWCMO

• icklesal
    Beginner April 2015
    icklesal ·
    • Hide content

I'm doing the goodie bag thing. I got tote bags from primark with each bms initial on them (£1!) and so far I've got them a ring like the one above and I'm going to put in some pjs for the morning of the wedding, a hip flask and a picture of me and the bm. Hopefully I will find a few more bits and bobs to go in.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

I've got mine lucky sixpence necklaces and a memory box photo frame.

Girls night in goodies sound nice but it might be nice to get them something they can keep.

• pink & glitz
    Beginner August 2014
    pink & glitz ·
    • Hide content

Pandora bracelets would be a lovely gift x

• MrsCWB
    Beginner October 2014
    MrsCWB ·
    • Hide content

We have one bridesmaid in her 30s and one who is 15. I went for matching bracelets with a silver oak leaf on them to match the theme of our wedding. We got oak leaf cufflinks for the groomsmen too. I don't know if I should do more though! I got all mine from Etsy. I love Etsy!

x

• K
    Beginner April 2014
    Katty1234 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Blackshawsoontobe

I know - Im struggling too! Some good suggestions here though.

ive just seen this which I thought was quite cute and symbolic too

• N
    Beginner June 2015
    nammy502 ·
    • Hide content

I got my maids of honour this from Kate Spade, but depends on your budget for gifts. I got mine in silver though.

http://www.katespade.com/bridesmaid-idiom-bangle/WBRU4183,default,pd.html

• MrsA2B2014
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsA2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

I've bought mine silk dressing gowns for getting dressed in in the morning and infinity symbols on necklaces to wear on the day.

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

How about gift bag with wine, chocs etc and a little piece of handcrafted jewellery each? Maybe a pendant or bracelet? Ours can be tailored to specific requirements and are presented in pretty gift boxes. Take a little look at my website below. Hope I can help!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics