Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner October 2010

Help - I've had my fringe cut and its too short!!!

cannotbelieveit, 24 September, 2010 at 21:30 Posted on Planning 0 6

I had my fringe cut today, but it's too short, don't think it will grow in time for the wedding!

What do I do?

6 replies

Latest activity by amythest76, 25 September, 2010 at 11:08
  • kirstycat
    Beginner April 2011
    kirstycat ·
    • Hide content

Don't panic! It always takes a day or two for your hair to settle down after having it cut. Did you speak to your hairdresser about it? I'm sure you'll notice a difference if you've still got two weeks to go.

• kj82
    Beginner December 2010
    kj82 ·
    • Hide content

Again don't panic! Every time i have mine cut i tell my hairdresser i dont want it too short, and every time it looks too short!! Within a week its at perfect length Smiley smile I'm sure once you've blow dried it/done it your own way it should be fine!! You can get clip in fringes as well now, i was tempted to get one for my trial lol

• C
    Beginner October 2010
    cannotbelieveit ·
    • Hide content

Clip in fringes? Not hear dof those but they sound very useful!!!

• kj82
    Beginner December 2010
    kj82 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know, i did giggle a bit when i first saw them but the expensive ones actually look good!!

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I had my hair cut 10 days ago and the fringe was perfect. She said it was too long and wanted to cut some off and now it's doing that annoying middle curtain parting thing because it is over my glasses ggr. So don't panic if it's not too bad

• D
    Beginner
    darkivy ·
    • Hide content

Depends how fast your hair grows! Mine was cut too short 2 weeks ago but has already grown back to a much better length so don't worry just yet.

Do you straighten it? If mine is too short I pull it down with straighteners that gives it a few vital millimetres lol x

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    amythest76 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

was going to say exctly that!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics