Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2013

HELP!! Jupon 163 and veil for Florentina by Ian Stuart

Blossom143, 13 May, 2013 at 14:22 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi please help I have a Jupon Florentina by Ian Stuart I tried a Jupon 116 with my dress but not sure if that is right? I heard the 163 is best for that dress but not tried one as shop did not have one?

What I would like to know is will it make my dress huge as the Jupon 163 has 3 layers of net and my dress ahas a lot of net already? But the 163 has only one hoop where as the 116 has 2 hoops so not sure which one would be bigger as I don't want my dress to look huge I just want it to hang right but not big and be comfy. Please help my wedding is only a couple of months away and so not sorted. Any suggestions on a veil too please would be of help. Long? Fingertip? Colour?

My dress is Florentina colour Taupe looks more champagne.

Thank you sooo much Smiley smile Xx

8 replies

Latest activity by Blossom143, 14 May, 2013 at 10:08
  • MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

Does the dress look ok with the 116? I would say it's down to personal choice really. Could you order the 163, try it with the dress, see which you prefer and return the 163 if it is too big? I would go minimum fingertip length for your veil Smiley smile

• B
    Beginner August 2013
    Blossom143 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you soo much guys for all your help!!!!

Yes tried 116 in bridal shop but doesn't feel right now at home? AND they said I need a white one as netting is white No it is not now have it home looked at properly it is ivory I needed, the white stands out a mile have to watch no one sees me lift my dress! could kill them lol but too far to faff on going back I'm going to get the 163 and see where I go from there? I just don't feel right anymore I am trying to love it.

Worried my dad might think it is to over the top as he likes simple Smiley sad Would love a cathedral veil thought of getting a fine silk tulle maybe that would look ok?? Or maybe your all right and go with the 72" I do agree with you all thinking that would be best but I always wanted to go full hog.

Oh yes I am getting married in church so scared about walking the aisle in front of everyone!! Will keep you posted on the outcome Smiley smile

Thank you to you all!! Xx

• B
    Beginner August 2013
    Blossom143 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you yes just nervous as I guess not used to wearing a big dress just when look down on it it looks really big always wanted to be cinderella just nervous about it all now just don't want people to think I'm over the top Xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics