Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D

HELP! MISSING FLOWER FROM ELLIS 11032 GOLD

Debs, 9 August, 2008 at 13:20 Posted on Planning 0 5

Please help. Does anyone have Ellis Bridal style 11032 in gold and you are not wearing the flower? If so please please please can I have it (obviously I will pay for it)? It's a long story but I have the dress and I desperately need to wear the flower and it's gone missing!!!

5 replies

Latest activity by Elfin76, 3 September, 2010 at 15:13
  • M
    Beginner March 2009
    Mrs Bloom ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried contacting the shop where you bought it from? They may know other brides who have bought it and may not be palnning on wearing it or may have already worn it and will lend it you? Or could they lend you the one from their shop sample?

• Snow Patroller
    Snow Patroller ·
    • Hide content

Alternatively if you can get a good photo of the flower (or if you know what 'breed' of flower it was) you might be able to find a flower HIB who'll help you out??

• Clohugs
    Beginner September 2008
    Clohugs ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I can't help but I had to get a brooch for my Ellis dress & although Ellis wouldn't sell one to me, once I explained that it wasn't on the dress when I bought it they were able to send me one. Was the flower with the dress originally? Alternatively you could try an Ellis stockist to see if they could give/lend/order you one.

• E
    Beginner
    Elfin76 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Did you manage to get a flower in the end as I am in the same situation! Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Fay

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

It seems a bit strange with a couple of you buying these dresses and what shouold be attached wasn't...I'd be taking issue with this!

Perhaps a HIB can create a sparkly one for you?

• E
    Beginner
    Elfin76 ·
    • Hide content

Have contacted Ellis and the lady there was fab. All sorted now but now really thinking that a sparkly brooch might be better mwahahahaha.... Thank you for that Tahdah ? I shall now go away and plot!

Fay

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics