Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Curious August 2021 South Yorkshire

Help!! my oh doesnt want my cousins Bf's at the night do

Laura, 30 of July of 2021 at 10:50 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 6
Right at the beginning of the year my mum mentioned about my cousins who happen to be my bridesmaids boyfriends coming to the night do. I said it was an idea but i wasnt sure about it and there was no more mention of it... We were at my nanans small gathering the other month and she apparently mentioned it to my auntie i wasnt there i was talking to other family and my auntie who is their mum and uncle their dad said no dont bother with it... So i thought its dead and buried no more about it. Monday my mum gets a text from my cousin saying they can come now so i asked how come i thought this was dead and buried and there was no more talk of it.

My mum and i have argued all week and so has me and my OH too about it and i cant take no more i dont want them there and neither does the OH and hes said if they turn up then he wont be happy. I dont know what to do i dont know how to approach the subject im incredibly stressed. Help!!!

6 replies

Latest activity by Laura, 30 of July of 2021 at 13:05
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    Why don’t you want them there ?
  • L
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I dont like the boys, ones really immature and the other ive no words for i really dont like them and neither does my other half xx
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    As hard as it is you’ll just have to honest and say you’re not comfortable having them there in the evening. Good luck
  • L
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you xxxx
  • Sarah
    Dedicated September 2020 West Sussex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Who is paying? If it’s you then just say sorry they are not invited, if it is family explain your reasons and that it would make you really uncomfortable and happy to your family
  • L
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My mums paid for the church and venue and weve paid the rest xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics