Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2013

Help needed African / safari wedding cake

Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire, 23 March, 2013 at 23:08 Posted on Planning 0 7

A few weeks ago i saw a wedding cake on here which was safari themed I have a friend who Is originally from southafrican and a few weeks ago I saw someone picture o there wedding cake on here which was safari theamed I wanted to she her tonight but unsure which thread I saw it on x

scan anyone else help x

7 replies

Latest activity by Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire, 24 March, 2013 at 16:05
  • MrsSkinner2be
    Beginner May 2014
    MrsSkinner2be ·
    • Hide content

Was it the girl getting married in a zoo?

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Was it like this? I remember it was the Zoo wedding bride (sorry can't remember user name)

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thankyou funky I'm sure it was this one! I've sent over to my friend as the ones I was showing her on google images didn't compare to this one which I had origanally saw. She loved the idea x

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    • Hide content

Thankyou for your help I think it might have been but sure its the one in post above x just can't wait to see what she comes up with her own ideas now x

• MrsSkinner2be
    Beginner May 2014
    MrsSkinner2be ·
    • Hide content

That was one of the ones I was thinking of but oI'm sure in her post there was another animal/zoo type cake that was also really cool. Funky did you find that pic in a thread? Do you have a link to the thread?

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    • Hide content

Your future cake is amazin! Thankyou yeah that's another really good one. Ill send her a pic. X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics