Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsAtoB
Beginner August 2010

Help needed!!!.... Where to honeymoon with a 3 year old! :-S

MrsAtoB, 18 of August of 2010 at 12:19 Posted on Planning 0 14

As the title saysreally...

Were going to be doing a late deal a couple off days after the wedding... but have no idea where to go.

Were taking our 3 year old so ideal want all inclusive.

We both suggested Egypt. but a lot off ppl have put me off as its meant to be dirty and my Lil boy could pick up a nasty buy..

open to any ideas!!! As long as its hot ill be happy!

14 replies

Latest activity by Bobbins30, 18 of August of 2010 at 20:10
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

My brother and his GF took their lil one to Gran Caneria at Xmas - she was 2 and half and had a fab time!

• COCOCHIQUITA1984
    Beginner
    COCOCHIQUITA1984 ·
    • Hide content

Turkey perhaps? Can get some really good late deals, accommodation is generally excellent and the weather will be similar to what you would get in Egypt? They also love kids out there and will make a real fuss of them! xx

• Mrs_T2B
    Beginner May 2011
    Mrs_T2B ·
    • Hide content

My mum and dad have just come back from Egypt, and they loved it!

They stayed in the Hotel Grand Azure which is 5 star and they had a fabulous time; the Hotel ecven had it's own Water Park. They went with my cousins who took their two small boys; one is 5 and the other is 3. From what I've seen of the pictures it was FAR from dirty unless you venuture out into the dessert or off resort.

What about Greece alternatively?

• MrsAtoB
    Beginner August 2010
    MrsAtoB ·
    • Hide content

ohh thanks guys, never thought off Gran Canaria.. that was mine and H2b first holiday together so that would be nice!

Ah Mrs_T2B... def gonna check that hotel out... sounds amazin.. Did they say it was too hot for the lil one?

To be honest I took my lil boy to malta last year and that was in the 40 and he loved it! I just made sure he was well covered and protected! x

• belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content

I would steer cleer of Egypt - my job is dealing with holiday/hotel complaints and from the things I read and see I would never go to Egypt - just my opinion though.

I would recommend Fuerteventura, I know two families who went their for their first holiday with a young child. Or Menorca, thats nice too.

• Mrs_T2B
    Beginner May 2011
    Mrs_T2B ·
    • Hide content

They went at the end of June, and it was in the 50's. Both of the boys had those knee length swim suits, and hats on all the while. They used a sunscreen called P20 which you only have to apply once. It is for people with fair or sensitive skin which is great for kids. It had several differant restaurants, the rooms were gorgeous (again from what I saw of the pics). It had plenty of entertainment too.

It had it's own private beach too. The only thing I would advise with Egypt is that if you don't go there make sure that the place you do have a jetty that is free of charge and that is has a beach (obviously if this is what you would like).

Glad to help x

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Disneyland!! I wanna go there again and I don't even have kids lol

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

what about somewhere nice in mallorca or somewhere like that. I stayed in an absolutely gorgeous hotel in Benidorm a few years ago. Benidorm itself was interesting to say the least but the hotel was beautiful. My mum and dad stayed in fenguerola a few times, and some people have said belamadina is beautiful. You could also try somewhere in the quiet end of ibiza. Why not go into a travel agent and tell them what youre thinking. then come home with the ideas and book online, if the travel agent ptice is a bit steep! theres also euro-disney as well!!

• MagicEdit-Videos
    MagicEdit-Videos ·
    • Hide content

Whatever you do don't go to Cairo- nightmare city!

The Greek Islands would be great for a Honeymoon (Skiathos is a nice quiet island- been several times and love it)

• woo-woo
    Beginner
    woo-woo ·
    • Hide content

We're off to Dumfries for a week with our kids (8 and 4) after the wedding, not very exotic but I cannot wait, although school have yet to be informed, I'm sure they will be suitably unimpressed, ah well!

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

I would say anywhere! With a 3 year old all you need is a pool or a beach. My niece is 4.5 now and that is all she cares about. She's not bothered about kids clubs or play areas.

• Bobbins30
    Beginner November 2010
    Bobbins30 ·
    • Hide content

I was going to post the exact same question! We have a 16 month old daughter and dont want to take her too far on a plane so were thinking of either eurodisney (she loves mickey mouse) or maybe the Algarve and do a beachy style holiday

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics