Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2018

help please! bridesmaid dresses!

Brideofjuly, 4 of January of 2018 at 00:05 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi everyone, hope you are all OK and enjoying wedding planning! Only just found this website...its ace!

Just wondered if people could give suggestions for bridesmaid dresses please? I have 4 so wanting to get them somewhere other than a bridal shop as they tend to be more expensive. I keep going to google but I'm going round in circles on the same websites unfortunately! Any suggestions of websites or big stores which stock reasonably priced bridesmaid dresses (Yorkshire preferably) would be really appreciated. Thanks so much! Xx

9 replies

Latest activity by MrsScott2be2018, 27 of January of 2018 at 20:03
  • C
    Beginner January 2018
    Coopertobe ·
    • Hide content

I forbid mine from Dortothy Perkins after looking everywhere for decently priced ones. X

• W
    Beginner September 2018
    wifey_for_lifey ·
    • Hide content

Little mistress has 30% off bridesmaid dresses and then if you type in welcome20 aswell you get an extra 20% so 50% off in total! I just got mine from there x

• C
    Beginner October 2018
    carleyemma ·
    • Hide content

Mine are from Little Mistress and I got them from within Debenhams. Other than that I've seen loads of lovely ones on boohoo.com and they're free returns if they're no good.

• R
    RomanticPurpleBride228 ·
    • Hide content

Mine were also Little Mistress. I think I got two from Amazon of all places for about £20 each brand new!

• R
    Beginner April 2019
    RomanticYellowConfetti938 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine on Etsy, i had to buy 4 as well and they worked out at £160 for all 4. Not sure of your budget but you should take a look.

Theres also a bridal outlet in Northallerton that have bridesmaid dresses. Good luck! x

• E
    Beginner September 2018
    ExpensiveGoldBridesmaid56619 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from Etsy. They're multiway dresses which is good so the BMs can all look uniform but can still go with whatever style makes them feel most comfortable.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/532839812/infinity-dress-multiway-dress?ref=shop_home_active_1

The vendor will send out swatches as well so you know the exact colour and feel of fabric before buying.

Good Luck!

• MrsStanleyToBe
    Beginner January 2019
    MrsStanleyToBe ·
    • Hide content

Hello, not sure what your budget is, but I'm getting mine from ASOS, They've got some really lovely ones under £100 ? x

• L
    Beginner August 2018
    LuxuriousBlueBridesmaid74657 ·
    • Hide content

Dec worth checking online! House of Fraser, Little Mistress, Marks and Spencer, Dorothy Perkins. Monsoon has some lovely dresses to.

• D
    Beginner June 2019
    Durhamchance ·
    • Hide content

Debenhams, ASOS, Chi Chi London

• MrsScott2be2018
    Beginner September 2018
    MrsScott2be2018 ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting mine from China via eBay, look up a Facebook group China wedding dress success story's, you will see lots of people who have bought there dresses and are really impressed with them. My seller is moongodess

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics