Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner January 2017

Help! Small intimate wedding venues in Essex

Shelley Grimes, 4 of November of 2015 at 16:54 Posted on Planning 0 3

We have decided to get married, just the 2 of us with 2 witnesses. I understand it is likely to be in a registry office and have been thinking about Chelsea Registry office as it is an iconic building and has beautiful marble staircases and there could be some beautiful photos in London. But now I am wondering if there are any pretty places in Essex that will cater the 4 of us? It is a winter wedding (January) so inside or out, not necessarily both required for photo purposes. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks,

3 replies

Latest activity by Shelley Grimes, 6 of November of 2015 at 16:19
  • Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You mentioned Chelsea, so that indicates that you are happy to travel.

One very small, although nice registry office is in Hemel Hempstead old town......another is Enfield, Gentlemans Row.

Hope this helps......

Peter

• J
    Beginner May 2018
    Jade1990 ·
    • Hide content

I know you said a registry office but this place looks beautiful

http://www.newlandhall.co.uk/intimate-weddings.php

• D
    Beginner May 2017
    DreamcatcherVN ·
    • Hide content

Rayleigh Windmill? Came across it when looking for mine but was too small for our needs! http://www.rochford.gov.uk/leisure_culture_and_tourism/visit_rochford_district/heritage_attractions/weddings_at_the_windmill

• S
    Beginner January 2017
    Shelley Grimes ·
    • Hide content

I love it! I will definitely be looking into the windmill. It is so close to home! Used to live in Leigh and now in Burnham and the other guests are in Benfleet! Thank you so much!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics