Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Y
Beginner August 2022 Monmouthshire

Help! Wedding Invitations...

Yasmin, 8 of October of 2020 at 23:07 Posted on Planning 1 6
Hiya all Smiley smile First Post here... So, myself and my fiance are planning our Wedding in August of 22, cheers to Covid! But the problem we're having is knowing who we're supposed to send invitations too? Like, I have a biiiiig family but we're keeping the day small and intimate - do we send invites to my siblings even though they know they'll be invited?

The same as his family, as we're being quite traditional in terms of invites, do we have one seng to his parents too? I'm so confused!

6 replies

Latest activity by Yasmin, 9 of October of 2020 at 12:04
  • K
    Savvy December 2020 East Central London
    kentgirl2020 ·
    • Hide content

We sent invites to everyone.

Think of it as, your parents may love having one for the memory opposed for the detail in the invite. I've framed my original invites as a memory keepsake Smiley smile If you feel weird sending both your parents invites you could provide them with the same?

• Y
    Yasmin ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We're going down the traditional route, so invites will be coming from my parents.

This is what's confusing me. Like do I send them to my siblings/bridal party/groomsmen etc. I'm so baffled.
  • K
    Savvy December 2020 East Central London
    kentgirl2020 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'd say yes Smiley smile but that's me Smiley xd if its close family I did some as household invites opposed to individual

• Y
    Yasmin ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank You! ❤️

Why is wedding planning so stressful/confusing?! Haha
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I'd send them to everyone including your family - a lot of people like to keep them. I've got wedding invites for every wedding I've ever been to - I stick them in my photo album along with the order of service and photos of the wedding!

Nice to see another Monmouthshire bride on here! Where are you getting married?

• Y
    Yasmin ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahhh that's such a lush idea! ?

Thank You for your advice.
    We're getting married in a small church about 10 mins away from where I grew up. How about you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics