Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2016

HELP!! Wedding thank you ideas for Bridesmaids, Flower Girls and Page Boy......

MrsLBtoB, 23 of June of 2015 at 13:11 Posted on Planning 0 5

So at our wedding, we have 2 bridesmaids who are actually my (much) younger half sisters and they will be 17 and 13 at the time of the wedding, we also have 3 flower girls who will be 10, 7 and 18 months and also a page boy who will be 3 1/2.

I am totally and utterly at a loss of what to get for them all for thank you gifts because they are all quite young....

Any help/recommendations would be really helpful.

I was looking to see if I could find a site where they could personalise books with their names for the page boy and youngest flower girl but couldn't find any wedding related ones.

5 replies

Latest activity by KJHLee, 26 of June of 2015 at 12:03
  • heli-c
    Beginner October 2015
    heli-c ·
    • Hide content

You can get personalised teddy bears, dressed to match their own outfits, which could be nice for the youngest ones? The others would probabaly all appreciate jewellry, a personalised necklace or bracelet maybe?

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! I may do teddy's for the youngest two as that will give them something to walk down the isle with.

Its the 7 and 10 year olds that are really confusing me- neither really wear jewellery......

• BubbleBees
    Beginner August 2015
    BubbleBees ·
    • Hide content

I've three unofficial flower girls and zero proper Bridesmaids. They're a seven year old, and five year old twins.

I got them little earrings and these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OLLHO3U/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1435068407&sr=1&keywords=angels which I'll be hanging over the hanger their dresses will be on.

I thought they were cute.

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    soontobeslatcher ·
    • Hide content

They do page boy wedding cars with the wedding ribbon on ebay!!

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content

Ohhh I love these fairies but feel i should get something else.

I may ask their mums to see if they have any ideas - lots of the gifts are jewellery related so difficult for the little ones!

I was thinking maybe personalised money boxes/piggy banks for the 7 and 10 year olds?? What do you think or is that a bit lame? x

• K
    Beginner April 2017
    KJHLee ·
    • Hide content

Probably unconventional, but when I was a bridesmaid at 9 years old I was given a lemon yellow (the wedding colours) watch. I loved it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics