Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E

HELP! What items/tasks to include on combined hen/buck's scavenger hunt?

excitedMOH, 9 July, 2012 at 05:31 Posted on Planning 0 3

Firstly - thank you to anyone taking the time to read this and offer suggestions . . . I've got baby brain and severe sleep deprivation, so am struggling to join my thoughts together to create an awesome hen's celebration for my sister/bride.

The bride and groom have decided upon a joint hen/buck's celebration that will be held during the day and include parents, aunts, etc, so needs to be fun, but tasteful! They would like a food & wine tour, so we will all be on a bus together and there will be a number of stops. To make the day more memorable, I would like to put all the guests into teams (and have them dress up in whatever uniform they decide) and have them complete a scavenger hunt, with all items/tasks to be related to the wedding theme. It would consist of collecting items, photographing items/tasks and videoing tasks. Each item/task would be worth different points.

Any ideas anyone has for items and tasks would be greatly appreciated as my internet searches are only finding items/tasks if it was a night hen's party doing a bar/pub crawl with mates and not 'appropriate' for the guest list the bride and groom have given me!

Thanks again Smiley smile

3 replies

Latest activity by RebTheEck, 14 July, 2012 at 19:24
  • S
    Beginner December 2013
    sugarloaf ·
    • Hide content

Interesting or unusual landmarks is the one that springs to mind for me. Like, say, ask about a statue with hands clasped, and ask for a photo of it. (If you're in Manchester, the one I got this question from is the Abraham Lincoln statue in the city centre) Or plaques with historical details. Or have a guess about cute things about the couple (first date location, for example)

• E
    excitedMOH ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much sugarloaf - that is a wonderful suggestions ?

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I was given a list of things to hunt on my hen night. They could be included for stags as well as hens. The list included an unusual business card, a menu, a tomato, someone's number, a 1983 and 1982 pound coin, someone's trousers, condom, and some other bits I can't remember but were easy, like a beer mat and so on. I had to get at least 8 out of the 10 items or face a forfeit!

I am most proud that I did actually manage to get a pair of trousers off a bloke.

• RebTheEck
    Beginner August 2013
    RebTheEck ·
    • Hide content

I don't know where you are based but my friend's hen do was in London and we did a treasure hunt which was really good, it involved getting pictures and information from signs and things as opposed to just getting from one place to the other. I know it was one produced by a company her sister had found - they sent everything you needed. We split up into teams - it started at a tube station and ended up at a pub - can't remember where!

It was really good fun maybe you could find something similar?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics