Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner December 2015

Help! Winter wedding venues in yorkshire, village hall type of venues.

JMM to be, 16 of February of 2015 at 08:15 Posted on Planning 0

We are hoping to get married 27th December around the Harrogate/bolton abbey area. We have been looking at village halls in these areas (mainly burnsall and Cracoe) but neither really fit out specifications! Anyone have any other village hall type venue ideas? I'm running out of steam searching!

Our main criteri are a pretty hall or venue for 120 people with a bit of outdoor space for a fire pit and sparklers. Things that we've seen so far are just too small for a winter wedding where people can't be stood outside between dinner and dancing when tables are moved etc! Would like it to DIY as much as possible.

One of the other problems we're having us accommodation, ideally close by as most guests live far away.

I know it's a request with so many criteria.... HELP!!!

• Inspyre
    Beginner August 2016
    Inspyre ·
    • Hide content

There is Laycock Village Hall towards Keighley, not sure about fire pits or sparklers though sorry. Sawley Village Hall towards Ripon/Fountains Abbey, has local accommodation and is not far from Ripon, obviously not loads of places to stay but a few. There is also Kettlesing Millenium Village Hall and Alsmcliffe Village Hall in Huby.

These are just some I've come across while looking for me and FH. Hope this helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics