Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2017

Help with flat wedding shoes!!

Sarahkathryn, 9 of September of 2016 at 21:34 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all,

I'm really struggling to find any gorgeous flat shoes to wear with my wedding dress! I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites or shops that sell pretty and comfortable and completely flat shoes? Also preferably in a blush colour as my dress is blush/champagne colour although ivory would be fine too! It's so difficult! I want them to look special, not just ordinary flats. All the lovely shoes are heels but I'm far too tall for them and want to be mega comfortable!

Thanks in advance Smiley smile xx

3 replies

Latest activity by SurreyBridetoBe, 3 of October of 2016 at 16:27
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Pinterest has some gorgeous flat wedding shoes for brides and will often state where from. Etsy and style me pretty are two I can remember. Definitely worth a look and I'm sure there were some in blush glitter also. ?

• S
    Beginner June 2017
    Sarahkathryn ·
    • Hide content

That sounds great! Thank you! Smiley smile

• Catlady28
    Beginner March 2017
    Catlady28 ·
    • Hide content

Irregular Choice have some amazing and special shoes, they are quite unique, but I think they're really comfy! x

• S
    Beginner August 2017
    SurreyBridetoBe ·
    • Hide content

Hi SarahKathryn,

Not sure if you've found something yet, but I've also been looking for pretty flat shoes to wear, as I won't last the day in high shoes!

On my search, I've found some beautiful ones from French Sole, which come in Blush Pink - really cute, and they're beautiful soft leather too...

http://frenchsole.com/ballet-flats/love-heart

Hope it's helpful - good luck, let me know if you find any other nice ones!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics