Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Curious June 2022 Merseyside

Help with hair!

Jennifer, 5 of September of 2021 at 20:08 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4

Hi all. I’m planning on having my hair up in a style like the one pictured. I’ll also be having a chapel length veil which is secured with a comb. I don’t want a tiara so I was thinking of a hair vine but is a hair vine along with a long veil going to be too much for my hairstyle to support?! Most hair vines I’ve seen are also secured with combs. Any advice is much appreciated. Bonus points for anyone who can tell me where I can get a reasonably priced hair vine xx

Help with hair! 1

4 replies

Latest activity by Alexandra, 10 of September of 2021 at 09:05
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Hair vine along the top and then veil in an up and under from the bun so you can see the hair style will absolutely work and not OTT. Speak to your hairdresser and get her to try out styles at your trial, just make sure you take your veil, she will likely have a vine she can use to show the effect x

• Sarah
    Dedicated September 2020 West Sussex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    I got my hair vine from wish for £3! There were a few crystals missing I will admit but I had a cheap bracket that had broken with similar ones so I was able to replace them but you can also snip off the bits where they should be and it wouldn’t notice at all! Also my vine was just secured with hair grips it had loops on each end so no comb

Help with hair! 2
    I also had a veil and think they worked well together, it was the look I wanted (my veil was made from the overskirt that came with my dress that I didn’t want to wear so the lace matched perfectly)Help with hair! 3
    Help with hair! 4
    First picture from my trial and second from on the day.
  • J
    Beginner January 2025 Powys
    Jo Harley ·
    • Hide content
    Ebay for hair vines all lengths available. Love this style in picture
  • A
    Savvy July 2021 Devon
    Alexandra ·
    • Hide content

Etsy are a great place to look for hair vines Smiley smile I think the veil and hair vine will work really well with a nice low up-do like the photo!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics