Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tara
Beginner July 2022 East London

Help with venues in Surrey

Tara, 4 of January of 2021 at 15:00 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi everyone, I would love if someone could please provide some suggestions or guidance! We're looking at venues in Surrey but are open to surrounding areas as well. Initially we were planning on hiring a no corkage venue for around 100 guests but we're getting overwhelmed by the costs so we're thinking of changing our plans- 30 daytime guests with a sit down meal and 100 evening guests with a cash bar.

Does anyone have any suggestions on reasonably priced venues? We'd hoping to get married in summer 2022 and I'm struggling to find any venues for under £5000. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2 replies

Latest activity by Samantha, 5 of January of 2021 at 21:55
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated February 2022 South East London
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Surrey is expensive! I found you pay more for a no-corkage venue, but you really need to add up the costs to work out whether it is worth it! I really wanted a barn venue and found they all come out pretty much the same. We have gone for a venue with a higher hiring fee, but are able to go for less costly catering and it is no corkage, so wine comes in cheaper! I know we could be paying a lot less if we were elsewhere in the country. There were very few no corkage options when I was researching.
  • S
    Curious September 2021 Surrey
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content
    Botley hill farm? No idea on prices but its lovely.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics