Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

DrBuffles
Beginner August 2014

Help with wording on Hen do invite

DrBuffles, 5 of January of 2014 at 21:06 Posted on Planning 0 3

I need some help with the wording on my hen do invites please. I'm rubbish with words - more of an artist!!

I am having a long weekend in France next summer and my incredibly talented friend has designed me some postcards in a vintage style as invites. The back will be in traditional post card style with message on the left and address on the right but I've no idea how to phase the wording. I want to start with 'Bonjour Mademoiselle' and obv include the date, location etc but now I'm stuck. It's a fairly chilled out sun and wine type do rather than plastic willies and pink tutu's!!

Can anyone with a better grasp of the english language help me please - I'd really appreciate it.

This is the image for the front. She does lots of wedding stationary so check her out if you like it (www.hannahweeks.co.uk)

3 replies

Latest activity by DrBuffles, 7 of January of 2014 at 11:35
  • kharding2014
    Beginner October 2014
    kharding2014 ·
    • Hide content

I'm useless with words too but your friends works is AMAZING!! I'm extremely sad that I have already started work on my stationary.

x

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous postcard! As for wording--

Bonjour Mademoiselle!

the pleasure of your company is requested to join DrBuffles and the creme de la creme of femme fatale to celebrate her hen weekend. We will descend en masse to/rendezvous at.....and continue to Francais on Nth of July for 4 days. The relaxing weekend will include sun, wine, al a carte dining and good company.

Repondez sil vous plait.......

Merci beacoup!

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS^ I love them, they are so cute ❤️

• DrBuffles
    Beginner August 2014
    DrBuffles ·
    • Hide content