Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

FIONATS73
Beginner August 2009

Help with wording on Wedding Album, Please......

FIONATS73, 5 October, 2009 at 13:22 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi Ladies,

The lovely prettywild is currently in the process of making our wedding, to match our guest book design. She is also going to make our parents one each to now this is a link to a picture of guest book

or do we go for this wording? Photographs Our Wedding

Argh...

Thank you in advance, I am being so undecided. Doing my own head, any other suggestions welcome

x

6 replies

Latest activity by LoveLetterMD, 6 October, 2009 at 13:12
  • jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

I like it the way it is tbh! I don't think I would reorder the words although you could replace 'photographs' with 'memories', just as a suggestion?

• FIONATS73
    Beginner August 2009
    FIONATS73 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, for being honest. Its me looking at things and thinking does it look right?

Have forward to h see what he thinks to, decisions decisions. It will be worse choosing the pics!

x

• jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

I'm sure it will be! The pics I've seen are all lovely, don't think I'd be able to decide either! ?

• woo-woo
    Beginner
    woo-woo ·
    • Hide content

Hi Fiona

I would either have it as is or as Jem says our wedding memories is nice too.

?

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

It looks really nice. The only observation is in the use of the "tag"....if this is on the outside of the album, there is repetition in the wording "Our Wedding Photographs" with the same words on the album.

Was this a deliberate choice or would something alternative on the tag be an idea......

Peter

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

PW did our album - ive had great fun filling it and still have 3 blank pages to fill! I got photocorners from Boots to stick mine in with... ours read Our wedding photographs and I keep it in the presentation box she sends with it, with the same label......i think that reads better than 'photographs of our wedding' tbh......classier Smiley smile

• L
    LoveLetterMD ·
    • Hide content

I agree with Peter, I'd change the tag text as it repeats the main text, why not put the name of the venue in there? Otherwise it looks great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics