Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Expensivegolddecor48966
Curious September 2023 South Yorkshire

Helpers

Expensivegolddecor48966, 23 of March of 2023 at 14:23 Posted on Planning 0 4
I have planned my wedding by myself and now it's get closer 5 months away, we have booked a parish hall for our reception, only bar tender will be there, I have a dj and wedding dresses to do hall up, but my problem is I need to take the cake and some other bits for the reception but have I have no one taking them just wondering if there was some that does stuff like that thanks in advance

4 replies

Latest activity by Jennifer, 13 of June of 2023 at 07:48
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Can you ask any of your guests to help with this?

If not, your best bet is probably to seek out an odd job person, or maybe put a post on a local community Facebook page to ask. Sometimes the person who makes the cake will deliver it to the reception, but that won't help with the other stuff you need moving.

• Expensivegolddecor48966
    Curious September 2023 South Yorkshire
    Expensivegolddecor48966 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for your help
  • J
    Beginner December 2026 Gwynedd
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    I’d definitely be asking for help from bridesmaids / groomsman or your family to help you wishing you all the best
  • Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Agreed what others have said. I would ask the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen to help out. We are decorating our venue the day before and taking all our alcohol there. I have my 2 bridesmaid, my fiancé his best man and an usher helping out. Ask other friends and family if they can help too. You shouldn't be doing all this yourself. You need concentrate on getting ready. :-) Good luck

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics