Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Help...Mini-moon ideas needed!!!

11 July, 2011 at 09:42 Posted on Planning 0 3

Morning all!!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!

As we are asking for Thomas Cook vouchers/donations towards our honeymoon and as we are unsure of what our budget will be/what we need to add to the fund we are planning to have our 'real' honeymoon in January to Carribean or the like (we are both actors and are involved in various shows later in the year and the panto season too so thinking that January will be a great time to go away and start the new year!). Anyhoo we also really want to be able to go away on a mini-moon for a few days after the wedding to have the chance to go away and relax! Trouble is we have no idea where to go!! Lol! We keep going back and forth on the ideas of Rome/Paris for a few days or a more relaxing few days somewhere a bit hotter or even a relaxing few days in the UK.

Is anyone else doing a similar thing? Where are you all going?

Thank you :-)

PS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 9 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 replies

Latest activity by WhiteSparkles, 11 July, 2011 at 11:53
  • bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

Seville is beautiful too, we're thinking of a weekend there ourselves ?

• alocin88
    Beginner
    alocin88 ·
    • Hide content

We spent 2 months travelling in South America last year and so can't really justify another big holiday - so we are going up to Scotland and staying in a lovely romantic lodge in the middle of nowhere - bliss!!

• W
    Beginner
    WhiteSparkles ·
    • Hide content

We went to Rome for 4 days and it was amazing!! It wasn't cheap as we decided to have a luxury break (had a Junior Suite at the Boscolo Exedra as a surprise from my H- Wow!) and then the cost of eating out and tourist things on top was quite high. But I'm sure you can do a cheaper option than we did. I loved it, would recommend Rome to anyone who wants a city break. Not sure it is a relaxing break though as there was so much to do. I think he booked with Expedia so that he could add on tourist attractions for a discounted rate. Our real honeymoon is going to be next April (our first wedding anniversary too!) and I can't wait!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics