Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Help....Roll Royce Phantom (Wedding car)

14 April, 2010 at 08:42 Posted on Planning 0 3

Morning ladies...

Just a quick question If anyone from Cambridgeshire or anywhere else that Wedding car can travel to cambridge.. Do you know where i can find Rolls Royce Phantom? what roughly price? or had anyone been having that car for your wedding?

My OH would like to have that car after the wedding to take us to the reception, me and my dad walking to the church, that i would like have last walk with dad, like bit of attention down the high street.. lol... if Dad would like the idea, probably will have to wear flat shoes, and change it when i get there..

Eliza xx

3 replies

Latest activity by Bell2010, 15 April, 2010 at 08:08
  • Kim31
    Kim31 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Elizabeth,

Try http://www.phantom-car-hire.com/rolls-royce-phantom-hire/cambridgeshire.html I think (don't quote me) prices start from about £400 but I maybe wrong.

HTH

Kim x

• Bell2010
    Beginner October 2010
    Bell2010 ·
    • Hide content

This is probably only a very small amount of help but I got a quote for a phantom to take me and OH to the airport on the morning after our wedding to go off on honeymoon, and then return a few weeks later. Bearing in mind that's from Wiltshire to Heathrow and back again (so waaaaay more mileage than you'd be needing), I was quoted £950. This was the company, I think they travel all over so I expect they'd go to Cambridgeshire https://www.ichauffeur.co.uk/cars/rolls-royce/phantom/

HTH x

• Bell2010
    Beginner October 2010
    Bell2010 ·
    • Hide content

I'm quite shocked with ichauffeur, particularly compared to what they quoted me for what's essentially a 250mile round trip! And it's only £55 more than your quote! that's insane! definitely look around locally, I'm sure you'll find something x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics