Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayleigh
Rockstar October 2023 Bristol

Hen but not wedding?

Kayleigh, 19 of December of 2021 at 16:47 Posted on Planning 0 3
So I started a new job a few months ago and have started getting to know some of the girls and am starting to consider them friends.

My Guestlist for the wedding (Oct '23) is already planned out and unless I get lots of drop outs I will not be able to afford to include more guests.
I want to be able to celebrate with them too, so would it be awful to invite them to the hen even though they won't be able to come to the wedding? I'm working myself up over this 😭

3 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 20 of December of 2021 at 06:21
  • Kayleigh
    Rockstar October 2023 Bristol
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    I just want to add, a friend said you don't cater for all your evening guests so I could invite them to the evening... But would that mean inviting people I haven't told them about?
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    You have plenty of time until your wedding and things could change in terms of your friendship groups etc so I wouldn't stress too much right now. If I am honest I wouldn't invite colleagues unless I had a really close relationship with them, I would stick to them coming in the eve

For eve guests you tend to cater for 80% so you can I vote 20% more then you thought and shouldn't be an issue. I would have these people on eve list and if nearer the time you feel closer to them invite to your hen, is really up to you. Or maybe have a work hen night out
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    I imagine they will be happy to be invited to any of it. I'd say reassess near the time to work out if you can invite them to nay of the wedding too. But I don't see any issue with inviting them for just the hen, if you explained the situation 😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics