Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire

Hen Crafts to Take Away on the Day

RomanticGreenStationery27135, 9 of March of 2020 at 19:46 Posted on Planning 0

Hi, I'm not having any bridesmaids or a proper hen do, but two of my best friends are flying in from abroad, shortly before the wedding, and I thought it would be nice if we could have a low key 'hen afternoon' a couple of days before the wedding.

We're all into crafts to some extent, so I thought maybe a craft/afternoon tea. I've seen some lovely mosaic glass kits and there are a couple of places near us that do pottery painting/cream tea parties, but the problem with this stuff is getting it back to the girls who live overseas, as the items won't be fired/glazed until after they've flown back.

Can anyone suggest any crafts that could be completed in an afternoon and taken away on the day? Either a venue that provides this kind of thing (preferably Monmouthshire/Gloucestershire area as that would be central for most of the hens) or craft kits that we could take with us to a cafe (I've found one in Monmouthshire that does fab afternoon teas and would be happy for us to turn up with crafts).

Or alternatively, crafts that can be collected later, but which would be light and non-breakable for posting abroad! Any ideas welcome.

• S
    Beginner September 2020
    SunnyOrangeFlowers95640 ·
    • Hide content

This would really depend on your budget but how about some sort of Jewellery making class?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics