Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

HappyGreenDecor577
Beginner February 2023 Warwickshire

Hen do!!

HappyGreenDecor577, 31 of January of 2022 at 11:41 Posted on Planning 0 6
I've decided to plan my own hen do but I'm struggling on when to do it my wedding is early February so I have to consider christmas and stuff in-between and my little boys birthday is end of November and my little girls is start of January so would the start of November be too early to have my hen that's 3 months before the wedding 😬

6 replies

Latest activity by Yorkshirelass, 31 of January of 2022 at 22:20
  • N
    Dedicated May 2022 Somerset
    Nathalie ·
    • Hide content
    I wouldn’t say it’s too early, in the timelines you have it may well be the best, given the expense of Christmas in the middle. Having it in November or October helps spread the cost a bit more between the hen, Christmas and the wedding
  • E
    Savvy April 2022 Essex
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    I’m having mine a month before the wedding but I’ve known people to do their hen do up to a year before or after their wedding ☺️
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Mine is 2 months before, as Nathalie says, helps spread the coat and with the time of year it makes sense. Am sure people will be fine as long as they have enough notice. Also if you are going away it will be cheaper!
  • HappyGreenDecor577
    Beginner February 2023 Warwickshire
    HappyGreenDecor577 ·
    • Hide content
    Thankyou guys! Have really helped xx
  • L
    Dedicated October 2022 Surrey
    Lisa ·
    • Hide content
    My wedding is at the end of October & we're having hen/stag at the beginning of August because of a range of birthdays & anniversaries in between.
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    My hen do is in April this year and I’m getting married in July so it’s a while before the big day! I wanted to space it out and have something to look forward to in between. There are no rules to say when you should have it, up to you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics