Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Em1982
Beginner

hen do advice- go ape, quadbikig or something else?

Em1982, 8 January, 2011 at 11:33 Posted on Planning 0 4

I want to do a fun activity for my hen do so i was thinking of go ape at dalby forest or quad biking at camp hill. so has anyone ever been to either of these and which do you prefer? if youve been to these locations to do recomend them? i was thinking of a night out round harrogate afterwards and stay in a hotel.

unless you can advise anything else? white water rafting maybe but dont know where i can do that. i would be happy to go anywhere else within the uk about 2-3 hour drive from leeds if theres anything else thats really good and stay over there instead. someone once mentioned you can go to a studio and you and your friends record your own video to a song????!!!!

any advice appreciated!!

4 replies

Latest activity by gsijane, 8 January, 2011 at 19:43
  • TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

I haven't done Go Ape down your way but I have done the one in Northumberland and absolutely loved it. I did it with my brother and then again for a hen do. The hens who were nervous about heights went between people who were good with heights and we all had a fab time.

• 1Lucie
    Beginner May 2011
    1Lucie ·
    • Hide content

You need to be careful with go ape. My cousin was planning to have her hen do there but ended up cancelling it. Many people didnt want to go, about 3 out of 20 said yes to it.

Really depends on the type of friends/family you have for an action hen do.

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content

Another vote for Go Ape, it's fantastic! I'm actually planning to go there for my hen do too, followed by either afternoon tea and/or a cocktail making/drinking sesh, not quite sure yet! That way those that don't want to come to Go Ape can come to the other bits instead - something like that might work for you too?

• gsijane
    Beginner September 2011
    gsijane ·
    • Hide content

I went to go ape for a friends hen do and loved it!! I've been twice since and am actually thinking about it for my hen do!!

Definatly a fun time to have and some of the places that do it have BBQ areas for afterwards!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics