Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

xxdonnaxx
Beginner March 2013

Hen do cottage weekend help???

xxdonnaxx, 6 February, 2012 at 21:03 Posted on Planning 0 11

Has anyone got any reccomendations as to how i can find out about renting a cottage for hen do?? not sure where we will be going yet but want to be able to have night life local/ish! got no idea where to start looking? HELP!! ?

11 replies

Latest activity by tonileehall, 8 February, 2012 at 12:56
  • MrsA2012
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsA2012 ·
    • Hide content

My friend rented a cottage/house on the outskirts of Bath for her hen do. I think the company was Acacia cottages.

The package included taxis to and from Bath on the Saturday night, plus a 30 min treatment each on Saturday morning.

HTH

• xxdonnaxx
    Beginner March 2013
    xxdonnaxx ·
    • Hide content

Aww great thankyou ill have a look Smiley smile

• Pook82
    Beginner August 2012
    Pook82 ·
    • Hide content

My friend rented a cottage/house on the outskirts of Bath for her hen do. I think the company was Acacia cottages.

The package included taxis to and from Bath on the Saturday night, plus a 30 min treatment each on Saturday morning.

HTH

I think I may have stayed in the same one as ours was arranged via Acacia too! It is an absolutely beautiful house with amazing outside space and views. However, I thought it was just a bit too far out of town, but thats just my opinion. And if the spa you're going to is Thermae then beware it gets super busy on Saturdays in the summer. It was a brilliant weekend - but just a word of caution on those two things!
  • helenparki
    Dedicated June 2027
    helenparki ·
    • Hide content

Where do you want to go? I work for cottages4you - private message me if you want or have a look at www.cottages4you.co.uk

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

I've been to a cottage in Devon & another in Seven Oaks (actually it may not have been Seven Oaks!!! But that direction!!)

I'll see if I can find the details. Both were awesome!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ive useed these to book a hen weekend for my friend in Oxford, very helpful and happy to help with bespoke weekends!

Also i went here for mine http://www.henpartylocation.co.uk/ was amazing! had a night out in Exeter

• lurvlytwink
    Beginner June 2012
    lurvlytwink ·
    • Hide content

Http://hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/287114.aspx

this Hitcher might be able to help x

• friya123
    Beginner August 2013
    friya123 ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried AirBnB? Amazing selections of flats, cottages and even castles to stay in! Great prices too, some of them.

• xxdonnaxx
    Beginner March 2013
    xxdonnaxx ·
    • Hide content

Thanks a lot everyone!! def gonna have a look at them all now Smiley smile

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

Https://hartpiece.co.uk/index.html

This was the cottage in Devon I stayed in & was amazing. I totally fell in love with the place. I'm just waiting confirmation on the other cottage. Can not think of the name of it.

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

https://www.henpartyvenues.co.uk/cottage/ke2005/Etchingham/Browns-Oak-Cottage/

This is the other one, Browns Oak Cottage. Contact the owner direct. We got a really good discount/deal for going direct to him.

K

• tonileehall
    Beginner August 2012
    tonileehall ·
    • Hide content

Also try http://www.hoseasons.co.uk/- the do cottages and log cabins

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics