Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner May 2016

Hen do ideas - Harrogate

Boro_Bex, 3 of January of 2016 at 21:12 Posted on Planning 0 2

So with less than 5 months to go I've finally got round to thinking about my hen do and I think we've decided on a weekend in Harrogate. Does anyone from the area have any ideas for things to do there please?

2 replies

Latest activity by lazybride76, 5 of January of 2016 at 20:29
  • E
    Beginner May 2016
    ExpensivePinkCars201 ·
    • Hide content

They have a really cool Victorian "bath" and spa there and one of my all time favourite places for afternoon tea... Betty's!

Can't more than that as I've only been on a short visit and it depends on what sort of hen do you want but it's a lovely place!

• S
    Beginner March 2017
    SunnyYellowConfetti491 ·
    • Hide content

My friend recently had her hen do there and she went to walk the Nidderdale Llamas, which are based just outside of Harrogate.

As above the Turkish baths are lovely and so is Betty's. You could also consider going to Knaresborough which is right next to Harrogate and hire rowing boats.

Also, there is a lovely hotel called Rudding Park that has a really nice Spa.

• L
    Beginner May 2016
    lazybride76 ·
    • Hide content

I'd also go to the Turkish baths - we did that for a friend's hen do it was great. Book now though as it can get busy. If you go in the morning you can then go to Betty's for afternoon tea. We came back to Leeds (where most of us are from) for our night out though, but there's plenty of bars and restaurants in Harrogate. Where are you stopping?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics