Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsB_2_be
Beginner August 2011

Hen do lodges with hot tubs- help please!

MrsB_2_be, 23 January, 2011 at 19:22 Posted on Planning 0 6

I'm hoping some of you clever ladies might be able to recommend a hen do location for me? I'm looking for some lodges (preferably with hot tubs!), near enough to a town so that we can go out on the Saturday night and close enough to the lovely north east of England that I can get there after work on a Friday night. Any suggestions welcome, I thought I'd found the perfect place just outside London but now they're charging a fortune Smiley sad x

6 replies

Latest activity by Mrs Bass, 24 January, 2011 at 09:17
  • M
    Beginner October 2011
    Mrs.Keogh2b ·
    • Hide content

Hey I am also looking for the same however in the Lake District or near to the north west! My friend has told me about a woman who comes round to your log cabin in the day and you have spa treatments, then she tidies up makes you food and then leaves! However i cant find her or anyone else who does the same?!? HELP!

• MrsB_2_be
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsB_2_be ·
    • Hide content

She sounds fab! If you find out who she is let me know x

• sarahjolley
    Beginner September 2012
    sarahjolley ·
    • Hide content

Hoeseasons website lets u search for cabins with hot tubs, maybe take a peek on there. We booked one there in yorkshire and it was fab

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

I was going to say Hoseasons as well! We're actually going to Center Parcs in a big 4 bed lodge with sauna, steam room and hot tub!! ?

• sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

Just went on the hoseasons website and looked for lodges in the county I live in - came up with the place I used to work as a teenager - pictures look lovely but is actually really disgusting and full of drunk tourists, yuk...

• M
    Beginner October 2011
    mrs_lewis_2b ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.justlodgeholidays.com/kp-lodges.html This is near York, which is a great night out!!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Heya, im having my hen w.end the 2nd w.end of feb. it is all a total suprise but a friends boyfriends has let slip we are staying i a house somewhere and another friend has let slip that there is a hot tub there! (woop woop!)

I can let you kno win a few weeks where it is and what its like!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics