Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Han96
Beginner July 2023 Cardiff

Hen do outfit

Han96, 18 of May of 2023 at 19:55 Posted on Planning 0 5
Has anyone worn or is wearing black for their hen do?

5 replies

Latest activity by Miranda, 25 of May of 2023 at 17:48
  • Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

It depends what you are doing for your hen do. If it's a night out on the town I'm sure little black dress would look lovely and very appropriate.

• Han96
    Han96 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I haven't been involved in any of the planning for my hen do, all I know is that I'm being picked up from my house at 7:30 AM and then we're having a night out so I really am being kept in the dark about it all. I was looking at a black milkmaid bodysuit with black trousers, I think I'd feel more comfortable in black than white x
  • Laura
    Dedicated July 2023 Cambridgeshire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    Wear what you like! I wore yellow as I have always wanted to channel Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and I loved it. My hen do was a surprise too and I had such an amazing time, I hope you love whatever they have in store for you!
  • Han96
    Han96 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aw that sounds lovely! I think we're always told that the typical "bride to be" at her hen do needs to wear white but I want to feel comfortable. I'm honestly excited and dreading it at the same time, I'm dreading it because I have to leave mine at 7:30 😬 xx
  • Miranda
    Savvy September 2023 East Sussex
    Miranda ·
    • Hide content
    Absolutely wear whatever you’re comfortable with! My hen do is next week and we’re having a night where we are all wearing black! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it at all! I keep saying I’m waiting for the big day to wear white, probably the only time anyone sees me in white 🤣 hope you have a lovely time! Xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics