Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria

Hen ideas?

Shay, 5 of February of 2023 at 22:51 Posted on Planning 0 7
Hi everyone! My bridesmaids are already planning ahead, which is lovely. I’m a very easy going person, but it got me thinking? What are some nice/fun hens people are planning or have done/been too? I have genuinely never gave it a thought. I know we will be going away for 1 night in the UK as they asked if that will be ok and they asked what I didn’t want. All I have said is fancy dress, it’s not my thing.

7 replies

Latest activity by Shay, 4 of December of 2023 at 14:35
  • S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    No no, was just interested in things people had done etc.
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

I planned my sister’s which was a classic weekend in London. Night out to Bally Ballerson (ball pit bar with cocktails) on the Friday night, Prosecco brunch on Saturday morning, theatre Saturday afternoon, steak dinner Saturday night and then pub roast on Sunday. She loved it because it was the best combo of lots of London things we’d done together as special weekends in the past, but all together to make it the ultimate weekend!

She’s now planning mine for the weekend after next - all I’ve said is I want something simple with plenty of Prosecco. Looking forward to it!

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds amazing Sarah! I love the thought put into that! A fun filled weekend! I’m sure you will also have a blast on yours! My sister didn’t have a hen party, she told us she was getting married in a few weeks last year so I’m getting her to wear a veil on my hen night and I’ll tell her to invite some of her friends to mine. She won’t think anything of it as we all know each others friends.
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aw that’s lovely and thoughtful!

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

My MOH hired an air bnb, there was only 7 of us, which was what I wanted. On the Friday night we stayed in and had cheese and meats etc, lots of gin and did a facial. Saturday we had a spa day with massages and afternoon tea and then went to a Drag show (my fave thing!) in the evening. Sunday we went for brunch and then headed home, it was the perfect mix of all the things I love and was relaxed and fun. If you have things you love to do then tell them and ask them to incorporate them, I am sure they want to organise something that is you and not just a massive drinking session, unless that is your thing!

• S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds like so much fun! I love it! They know I love nice food, cocktails, to dress up (occasion wear, not fancy dress) I love yoga, haha, I also love cheese and meats and most importantly they know I love whoever is in my company to feel part of what we are doing, so going getting drunk/drinking is fine to end the evening but not all day if you get what I mean? We are getting together soon to chat about it so it’s all exciting! x
  • S
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds so good! I do love tapas! I head to Preston a lot with my fiancé with work so it we are both there at the same time we may give that place a try!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics