Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

delvesje
Super November 2010

Hen night disaster

delvesje, 26 of October of 2010 at 17:28 Posted on Planning 0 13

I had my Hen night on Saturday, All went really well to begin with had a nice meal with 10 friends and my two daughters. We then went to a nice bar for a few drinks.

My daughters took the oppertunity put me down in front of everyone, I cant go into details but it was really uncalled for. I had to leave I was so hurt and embarresed.

I havent spoken to either of them since. Roll on Monday when we fly off and I get some well earned peace.

13 replies

Latest activity by nanny plum, 26 of October of 2010 at 18:32
  • agentblackcat
    Beginner July 2011
    agentblackcat ·
    • Hide content

Thats not good to hear - was just looking at your ticker on another post and saw how little time is left until your weddingSmiley smile. Really sorry to hear your daughters are spoiling things though - much hugs xx

• C
    Beginner July 2011
    cassmk2 ·
    • Hide content

Oh that's awful and even worse that it has been done by your family. Where are you going on Monday? Somewhere hot and relaxing?

• S
    Beginner January 2009
    sammy_wheeler ·
    • Hide content

Your daughters did that!! that is really terrible!

• Josiep00
    Beginner December 2010
    Josiep00 ·
    • Hide content

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can;t even imagine what possessed them to do so on your Hen night! They really have shown a complete disregard for your feelings.

Screw them!

Just keep thinking "monday... monday..." and happy things about getting hitched ? don't waste thoughts on them x

• delvesje
    Super November 2010
    delvesje ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am going to Cuba and we are getting married there on the 9th November.

• Weegee
    Beginner August 2012
    Weegee ·
    • Hide content

I'm sorry to hear they put a downer on your night and can't believe they haven't contacted you to even apologise! Hope you have a fab holiday- sounds like the perfect tonic!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Aw that sucks! Wasn't it your daughters who insisted on organising the hen night?

I hope that the wedding is more relaxed and that you resolve your differences

• delvesje
    Super November 2010
    delvesje ·
    • Hide content

Yes they did organise it, I dont know why they chose that night to have a go, maybe because they had a captive audience!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Aw bless you! That sounds like the kind of stress that you don't need!

Hope H2b has been nice and insited you put your feet up and try to relax!

• bluebutterfly
    Beginner April 2011
    bluebutterfly ·
    • Hide content

How old are they? They must be old enough to know better, surely?

Dont let it spoil your very special time.

Goodluck for your big day x

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I can't believe that they did that to you, at all, let alone on your hen night...

But....... YOU ARE OFF TO CUBA ON MONDAY!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Snow Patroller
    Snow Patroller ·
    • Hide content

You left your own hen party/night?? OMG - they should be ashamed of themselves?? How old are they?? Old enought to know better if they're old enough to go into a bar...

are they going to cuba with you?

Best of luck with the big day tho' - don't let them get you down!

• delvesje
    Super November 2010
    delvesje ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No they are not and I did feel really sad that they couldn't, one has three young boys and the other is at university so are unable to come. My mum and my youngest son are coming plus some friends from U.K Canada and Holland. Also some Cuban friends will be at the hotel for the day, so all very exciting.

My Daughters are coming to the reception when we get back, I was going to put them on the same table but I am now worried that they are just going to put their heads together and sneer at me all evening.

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

So sorry to hear that,kids are the best at being right little nippers eh. Have a fabulous wedding though,i hope they come crawling begging for forgiveness.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics