Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2012

Hen Night - Dreamboys or Adonis Cabaret

soon-to-be-Mrs-King, 4 January, 2012 at 14:43 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi Ladies

The girls are in the process of organising my hen night and we are considering either Dreamboys Show or the Adonis Cabaret Show (not sure whether to go London or Brighton yet). I was just wondering if anybody has ever been to either one of these shows or both and could let me know what you thought. Or if anybody has any suggestions on any other hen ideas in London or Brighton that can accommodate a lively bunch of girls (late 20's early 30's) that love a drink and to have fun.

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by Trickers, 4 January, 2012 at 14:57
  • hopefulmum2b
    Beginner August 2012
    hopefulmum2b ·
    • Hide content

Hey hun

im going to the adonis cabaret for my hen weekend in blackpool i have a few friends who have been to both and say they like adonis is slightly better but its personal opinions hope you decide soon

sorry not much help Smiley smile

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content

I went to the adonis cabaret in london last year for my friends hen party and it was good fun, they pulled a few people from the audience on stage and at the end all the hens were pulled on and asked to lapdance for the strippers. the club after - carwash i think? wasnt very good but we had a boogie anyway x

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

I've been to the one in Brighton. I thought I would hate it but it was actually a real laugh!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics