Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

hen night favours/thank yous

27 June, 2012 at 11:28 Posted on Planning 0 12

For my main hen night i went to spain with some friends and they each had goody bags, now im organising my uk hen night and so far on the list is around 25people, am i supposed to make favours and thank yous for them and if so what do i put in them?

i was thinking of just having a few willy sweets or love hearts etc with a thank you note?

please cna you show me or tell me what you are doing

thanks

12 replies

Latest activity by xMissyLoux, 1 July, 2012 at 20:46
  • F
    Beginner September 2012
    fry12 ·
    • Hide content

Oooo im going spain for mine with 11 girlfriends....i wanted to do a goodbag for the, what kind of things did you put in them? xxx

• Tizzie
    Beginner June 2012
    Tizzie ·
    • Hide content

I have a little thank you gift for each of mine although I only had three others there. I made each girl a necklace. It only cost around £10 for all the materials from a little local bead shop and I've made each one a different style/colour.

• Agouti
    Beginner September 2013
    Agouti ·
    • Hide content

I went to a hen party a couple of months ago where one of the hens and the brides sister had put together some gift bags. Mine contained:

- Jelly sweets

- willy straw

- mascara

- nail varnish

- mini hair spray

Then they did a bigger one for the bride with all of the above plus some extras like false lashes. Ours were really good but was helped by the fact the hen was able to blag lots of freebies through work.

• Zoomo13
    Beginner August 2015
    Zoomo13 ·
    • Hide content

Iv been to a few hen nights and never received any gifts, i didnt realise you were suppose to give gifts at hen nights......

• *porsche*
    Beginner January 2001
    *porsche* ·
    • Hide content

For my away hen do, I got the girls a shot glass with a 'thank you for coming on my hen do, Barcelona etc etc'.

For my home one, I did pillow boxes filled with a mini lip gloss, mini perfume, bubbles, personalised sweets and a personalised drink stirrer. They went down a treat.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I didn't give any thank yous. My mum provided a glass of wine for everyone though, which I was going to do had she not already arranged it.

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

I paid for lunch on arrival on the first day as most of the girls travelled a long way to be with me Smiley smile

I did make little goodie bags containing: A hello kitty pen (as I'm known for being obsessed with HK, so this was a bit of a joke on my part), a cupcake shaped lip balm, hotel chocolate goodies and a mini champagne.

• saspip
    Beginner May 2012
    saspip ·
    • Hide content

Crikey, I feel terrible. I didn't get my hens anything, didn't realise I had to! I did send them all a thank you card the day we got back. Ooops, I hope they weren't offended. I've never had a pressie at a hen although I've always given a pressie TO the hen.

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

I'm doing personalised bottle opener key rings that say 'You survived Melissa's Hen Night' on one said and '18th August 2012' on the other!

• UnionJackDream
    Beginner March 2016
    UnionJackDream ·
    • Hide content

Do you mind me asking xmisseyloux where you got these from? I wasn't planning on doing anything but thik these are cute. I have never got gifts on any hen do I went to xx

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

I got my keyrings off ebay 20 of them for just over £12!

Made a mock up of one today

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics