Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*libby*
Beginner June 2011

Hen night -Girls night in/slumber party

*libby*, 30 March, 2011 at 10:23 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi,

My hen night is causing me lots of problems and hopefully this will be the last as really need to get it sorted, we are going out for a meal/night out on the fri night which is all sorted and booked but for many reasons ive now had to change the sat night from a hotel spa break to a girls night in/slumber party at one of our houses.

Has anyone else done this? What did you do?

Im thinking Ann summers, mobile pamper party people, make everyone a goody bag of face packs and matching p.j.s, maybe order pizza, make some cocktails, have lots of other naughty foods! etc

....But what else, Any ideas?

(Its on 16th April in Surrey if any recomendations)

T.I.A

4 replies

Latest activity by Naboo, 30 March, 2011 at 12:42
  • bls14
    Beginner September 2011
    bls14 ·
    • Hide content

Hey - i think that sounds lovely with the ideas you already have!! The mobile beautician thing can work out very cheap and would be lovely in your own home.

goodie bags like you say with face masks is lovely and cocktail making - can i come?!!

xx

• rachieb13782
    Beginner August 2011
    rachieb13782 ·
    • Hide content

I dunno if it will be your cup of tea, but my friend had a naked waiter for her hen do, she said he was brilliant, got everyone a drink whenever they ran out and passed around food/nibbles all night. He wasn't totally naked as he was wearing a thong apron.

Your nights sounding like good fun!

• sara.jo
    Beginner June 2011
    sara.jo ·
    • Hide content

As an addition to my hen (so greedy of me, I know!) I have booked a hot tub to hire for the weekend at the end of may. I have paid £155 which will be delivered on Wed, set up and then picked up on the Monday....Then I have booked a mobile beautician who comes to the house and does half hour treatments for £12. I am going to send little invites out for a Pamper Party and have a basket of flip flops by the door to go out to the hot tub....Champagne on offer too :-) So excited. No one knows either....The girls just think its over to mine for a drink and gossip. Its just to say thanks to the girls for sorting the hen out really. Not sure how to say to them they have to bring a bikini yet though! It will be nice to just sit and chat in the hot tub and get called in for nails and massages!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

I'll share a little picture of my naked butler from my hen weekend for you! SPeaking of which, I ought to do a little report...

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes you should!!!

Hot tub would be great if you can hire one (or you can buy inflatable ones for about £300, they are ace I loved mine until OH traded it with his mate to put wooden floors in for us☹️

My hen do was glamping so like a big slumber party in a posh tent and my sister who is BM and concocted silly games for us to play, like quiz about who knew me best which she got OH to fill in advance, he won thank god!, a variation of pin the tale on the donkey involving blindfolded eyeliner application to a pic of me (I had a phase of being eye liner obsessed), guess whose handbag random objects came out of and a kind of pictionary with plasticine was relly good fun when we had all had a few drinks and most of the games were quite persional to me which was a lovely touch, maybe your BM could do something like that or you ould devise a game based around each of your hens!?!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics