Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

George
Dedicated July 2023 Kent

Hen night ideas

George, 24 of April of 2022 at 21:01 Posted on Planning 0 5
Hiya as I'm going to have my hen do soon (I'm going to be a male bride for my wedding so thought I might as well have a hen night as well) and was basically wondering what did you do for your hen do/what will you be doing for your hen do?

5 replies

Latest activity by Ostira, 25 of April of 2022 at 22:46
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    It varies a lot in my experience!

I’m having about 12 girls staying in a house for 2 nights and we’re taking games and planning like an old school sports day as well as doing a murder mystery evening.

I’m maid of honour for my friend next year and she has asked for an overnight spa stay which sounds really nice and chilled.
    I’ve previously been to an afternoon tea which was lovely and also to a dinner/drinks/night out type hen do.
    It can really vary depending on the number of people, budget and what your personal preference is.
    So many options out there xx
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I have just had my hen do this weekend! Went to the Belfry in Birmingham for a spa weekend. They do quite a few deals. We had dinner, bed and breakfast and a spa treatment for £165 each sharing twin rooms. Spa was a bit rushed and busy in our opinion, actual treatments were lovely but the hotel was so busy. Food was amazing and so were the staff. We had dinner then my friends had decorated one of the bedrooms and we had a party in the room with hen games such as draw the dress, pin the Willy on the groom, Mr and Mrs game. Then we went to the on site night club which was hilarious.
    It was fantastic, had a great time. I had asked for that though and basically told them what I wanted to do. There were 18 of us so quite a big group. Fun memories
  • K
    Dedicated April 2022 Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    20 of us went to Bath for my hen. My sister arranged it all. We had a lovely house for us all right in the centre. We had a lovely lady come and do a gin tasting/making session followed by a night out on the first night. On the next day we all went to bath spa and done some shopping. The second night we had a butler in the buff and a private chef which was incredible. It was a lovely weekend.
    Happy hen do planning
  • A
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

I've not had mine yet but I'm letting my MOH and bridesmaids plan it! It's really nice to take the organisation stress off of me, I also get a surprise that way, and they get to organise something that's definitely in their budget and that they'll all enjoy too rather than feeling pressured into agreeing to because the bride asked Smiley smile

All I've told them is a guest list (I'd rather a small mixed gender group than every woman invited to the wedding/in the families) and a few things that I really wouldn't want to do but then just trusting that they know me and they'll make it nice!

• Ostira
    Dedicated October 2023 Durham
    Ostira ·
    • Hide content
    Firstly, congratulations!!
    My wedding is October 2023 but so far, my “hen night” will be lots of drinks on FaceTime with my sister (she lives in Scotland, I’m in England) and our usual girly chats. I’m not big on massive nights out and don’t have many friends nearby also my wedding will be a small elopement so it’ll be very low key!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics